AN INSPIRATIONAL STORY IN MAIZE MILLING MACHINE INDUSTRY

By the end of this year, I have worked in Hongdefa Machinery for four years, and I have many interesting things, memorable things and moving things during my work. Our company is specialized in the maize milling machine and wheat flour milling machine, the customer are all the owner of the flour mill factory. One of the customers, now we are very good friends, his story is very inspirational, I want to share with you here.
client visit our factory


Do you know how sell yourself, if you can find a good product, many people need the product, the product not everyone dares to try, maybe you can make much money quickly and easily. Our maize milling machine and wheat flour milling machines are such product. Today I will give you a real example to show you how a man becomes a director of a company from a salesman. Maybe you have a maize milling or wheat flour milling factory large or small, or you do not have, but this story is worth reading.

In 2014, I sent an email about maize milling machine to a man, it is just a coincidence. In fact, he is not a business man. The pictures and video of new installation maize milling machine very nice, so he like our maize milling machine very much, he think there will be some customers who need maize meal in Kenya. He is not a business woman, but he is a worker in maize milling factory and he really have good knowledge of maize milling machine. He can see maize milling machine are nice, but he don’t know our quality, he think it is necessary to buy some maize meal as sample to check our quality first. He ask me the factory name which we just installed maize milling machine, we told he the name of factory, and send him the quotation of maize milling machine. He said it is expensive and said no, I can see he want to do a investment. I did not give up, I can see he want to install a set maize milling machine, but he do not have enough cash in hand at that time.
maize mill technical flow chart

I contacted he after about 2 months, he still did not give me a reply. I contacted he after about 4 months, he still didn’t give me a reply, I still did not give up, after about 12 months, he gave me a reply, he ask me the 30T/24H maize milling machine and ask a details quotations. After 2 month he got loan from bank, he do the deposit, our factory arrange produce, On the other side, he started building the plant, on both sides, and he wanted to finish the project as soon as possible, and begin to produce. Because a lot of orders are waiting.
Hongdefa Machinery

In the aftermath, He told me what he did at this 12 month, he found partner, and build factory, earn money and loan from Bank. I ask he how he done those things in so short time. He told me he and his partners buy good quality bulk maize meal, and pack into smaller size sell to the supermarket, maize meal products welcomed by customers, he got many a lot of orders from supermarket. Most of their customers are from supermarket. They find there has big business in supermarket. They not only sell maize meal to supermarket, sure, they also sell cassava flour, wheat flour to supermarket. After about a year, they set up a company. And he become the director, they employ 6 salesman. Now he contact with me to order the 30T/24H maize milling machine,  he said he can sell the maize meal, maize flour, maize grits produced by himself, he also said will enlarge his maize milling machine factory after one or two years and will start another project like big capacity maize milling machine.


In the 2018, he want to set up 100T/24H maize milling machine. His business is very good, and he wants to expand more.

Now he becomes a successful business man, I am very happy and really thanks him, he let me know efforts will harvest, never give up.

Above all, if you really want to catch this rare valuable opportunity, just send email to lila@hdfmill.com , www.ismill.com, 0086 15931139230(Whatsapp/Viber/Imo)
Sales Manager Ms Lila
Sals manager Ms Lila
#maizemillingmachine #maizemillingplant #maizeflourmill #wheatflourmill #hondefamachinery

评论

此博客中的热门博文

What do I need to know before starting a Corn flour mill factory in Tanzania?

Installation --Wheat flour mill machine installing experience

How do I view Chinese flour processing machinery?